PDA

View Full Version : The Magicians tomb

Clercon
06-03-2012, 05:45 PM
I had some time to sit down and try out the new June annual style for CC3. This is the result after an evenings work. It really is a great style with some gorgeous graphics.
The map itself is mostly just a test and I decided to call it the Magicians tomb. When I was finished the map was a bit small compared to the size I had choosen in CC3 so I cut it down in Photoshop and added a bit of a darker border.
Hope you like it :)

Gidde
06-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Looks great!

Bogie
06-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Fantastic map! Would love to see a larger version if possible.

m0shing_smurf
06-04-2012, 06:20 PM
I really like these isometric maps. They give a great visualization of the archetecture that top-down views don't give you. It would be great if you had a top-down view, as well, for battle maps, etc. but this one is simple enough that it could be drawn out by hand or in MapTool.

Thanks for sharing this! :)

Clercon
06-05-2012, 03:23 AM
Thanks for the comments and I'm glad you like it. Djekspek here on the forum should have a lot of credit for making such a great looking style for CC3.

Lyandra
06-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Great use of the style :)
Seems like Djekspek went beyond himself to make it, it's truly awesome ;) It's hard to believe it was made in CC3, there is nothing "artificial" about it, if you know what I mean :P

Albaen
11-26-2012, 09:44 AM
Awesome map! I could get lost looking at the possibilities presented here!