PDA

View Full Version : Eryemiré - First of the Free Cities

feanaaro
06-10-2012, 10:38 PM
A city map is never finished, it is known.
I will stop at this point for this one (though I confess being still open to suggestion and critiques).
Here (http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?18440-Black-amp-white-big-city) you can find the WIP thread.

occam99
06-10-2012, 11:45 PM
I like this one very much. It has nice clean lines that make it easy to look at, but still plenty of detail. The choice of monochrome on 'parchment' is very much in keeping with the style. I especially like the inset regional map that allows one to see the larger picture.

Very nice. I will try to bonk you with my wand of reputation, but I'm fairly certain it won't stick. The thought is there in any case.

Clercon
06-11-2012, 06:48 AM
Great map! I really like the feeling of it.

arsheesh
06-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Fantastic work! It is very clean, and has an attractive simplicity of design.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh

feanaaro
06-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Thanks people, you really keep me going.
I am just starting the next of the eleven cities.
Luckily enough, all the others are smaller than Eryemiré.

Gidde
06-11-2012, 09:07 PM
A city map is never finished, it is known.

It is known!

Great job on this map :)

Lyandra
06-12-2012, 01:33 AM
I am just starting the next of the eleven cities.
Luckily enough, all the others are smaller than Eryemiré.

Can't wait to see it! :D Your work on Eryemiré is truly superb.

Thesslian
06-14-2012, 03:41 AM
This is a great map. I got lost in it for about ten minutes.

Lukc
06-21-2012, 09:46 AM
Beautiful, truly beautiful work! May I possibly ... umm ... borrow it for a d&d game at some time? I promise to return it clean and not too destroyed!

Veldehar
06-21-2012, 10:22 AM
Beautiful, crisp clean and detailed. Love the style.

Chashio
06-23-2012, 11:02 PM
I like this one very much. It has nice clean lines that make it easy to look at, but still plenty of detail. The choice of monochrome on 'parchment' is very much in keeping with the style. I especially like the inset regional map that allows one to see the larger picture.

I was thinking the same things, and I wish this site had a favorites system so I could save it, or the link at least, in a folder. Maybe I'll just make one in notepad. Not really the same thing though. Excellent map, this! Edit: Or in my browser's favorites, duh. XD

medecinqui
06-23-2012, 11:09 PM
PRETTY!

Really, really nice work here.

I also just have to say that the triangular shape brings a very unifying perspective on the whole thing.