PDA

View Full Version : Inn "The silver Dragon"

Kearnaun
06-17-2012, 02:03 PM
... The Silver Dragon is a small but well respected inn, curiously named not directly after the fearsome beast but rather after a local silver coin carrying its likeness ...

A little mapping I'm doing for a project I'm currently working on. Not quite an isometric map, but making use of the isometric view. Still needs cleaning up and I have yet to properly do two more floors. Any thoughts?

Larb
06-17-2012, 02:26 PM
It's an interesting approach. It looks good I think though. The numbers that sit on the dashed line are slightly more difficult to read. And some of your rooms seem to lack windows (8 and 10).

Kearnaun
06-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Good catch. Will have to do something about the numbers sittign on the dashed line. Reposition them slightly. Or pull them off the map further. Rooms 8 and 10 not having windows on the otehr hand is quite intentional. The first one is supposed to be some kind of strongroom and the latter is intended to be a kind of conspiratory backroom with tobacco smoke collecting thickly under the ceiling.

WIP state: Currently working on cleaning up the maps.

Lyandra
06-25-2012, 02:32 PM
Very nice map, quite unusual, I like it. :)

lostatsea
06-25-2012, 05:24 PM
I like different . This is interesting will have to keep an eye on it's developement1

Kearnaun
09-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Finally got around to completing the last two floors. Think I messed up the contrast there during scanning though.