PDA

View Full Version : [Paid - Taken] A map for a fantisy project.

Adonael
06-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Project:
I'm currently writing a fantasy book that will become a series of 4 to 5 books. This is a personal project I have been working on for about 6 years now. I'm looking to get these published. If you wish to know more about the project before accepting you can contact me for information below.

Setting:
A fictional planet called Myrith.

Design:
I'm looking for a world map containing one large continent, geographical features, borders for each region, and one city location.

The North of the Continent would consist of snow and a Kingdom by the name of Ordul. Ordul would cover the compete north of the continent, from east to west.

To the south west would be desert that follows the whole south almost until it reaches the center of the continent this is home to the Kingdom of Secian.

In the very heart of the continent is the Urim Kingdom. The Capital city is built into the side of a mountain that separates the center region from the western region. A river also needs to pass by the north side of the city.

The mountain range should extend completely from north to south. The direct layout isn't important, but there must be a narrow pass directly south of the Urim capital city. The pass is called Hells Gate.

on the south east is another region owned by the Kingdom of Zuriel, from the east coast until it borders a large forest.

above the Kingdom of Zuriel is the Kingdom of Melchom, covering most of the center east and stretching to the center.

In between Zuriel and Urim is a large forest owned by the Kingdom of Amiri. The Amiri also control the coast south of the forest.

South of the Continent would be a chain of islands with one large island.

The Largest Island to the south is ruled by the Sato clan, the chain of islands are inhabited by the people of Dovan.

To the west, off the coast for a few miles lays a underwater empire called Aventura. this is the only place to contain no cities.

The style I would like to see is something similar to this map http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/284788_S/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim-world-map-revealed.jpg I like the hand drawn feel of this map. The map it's self doesn't have to be hand drawn however.

The rest I leave up to the cartographers discretion.

Size:

I'm not very familiar with image sizing, but I would like it to be large enough to print a poster size image for planning.

Copyright:
I would like to retain the copyright of the map, but I wish to have the cartographer sign the map and credit will be given.

Time Limit:
None. I am still currently working on these and need a map to continue.

Payment:
Payment Available through paypal. You can contact me at nine-breaker at live.com (on msn or via email) , bluedeath44 (AIM), or Skype Via Adonael44 to discuss a price.

Adonael
06-28-2012, 05:58 PM
This project has been taken.

ravells
06-28-2012, 06:58 PM
Thanks for letting us know, Adonael!