PDA

View Full Version : Berendien

Obbehobbe
07-06-2012, 04:53 AM
Another random map.
What do you think? :?

Next step for me will be to try and draw the mountains by hand, then use a scanner and put them in place. And put more towns/villages/names on the empty areas.

vorropohaiah
07-06-2012, 10:07 AM
not bad. i like the overall style on this though the mountains are a bit too conical for my tastes.

is the title font an actual font or did you make it yourself? i like :)

Clercon
07-07-2012, 04:02 AM
This map really brings back a lot of memories of old adventures. I think I must have spent at least a year in Kandra, both as a GM and player.

The map looks great as usual. The only thing I'd change is the drop shadow on the city icons. It makes them look like they're hovering above the land.

One day I have to try to make a map from Ereb Altor my self. Keep up the good work :-)

Obbehobbe
07-07-2012, 04:43 AM
This map really brings back a lot of memories of old adventures. I think I must have spent at least a year in Kandra, both as a GM and player.

The map looks great as usual. The only thing I'd change is the drop shadow on the city icons. It makes them look like they're hovering above the land.

One day I have to try to make a map from Ereb Altor my self. Keep up the good work :-)

Looking forward to that map Clercon. Check out www.erebaltor.se (swedish site, in swedish) to join our cause! ;)
And I agree, Kandra is full of memories.

I'll look over the city icons. Maybe change the shade a little bit to the side or something
Thanks for the replies :)