PDA

View Full Version : EttRoG Campaign Maps for maptool

Juppstein
08-05-2012, 06:49 AM
Hi there,

First time poster with first time maps here :)

The maps in here were created for our "Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk" campaign where we use maptools on a LED TV that is placed on a table. The maps have been created with CC3 and they are my first attempt at creating maps with such an application. Did I mention that CC3 has a cliff-like learning curve? It's a beast :?

Zagig's Promenade

The Halls of Memory

The Palace

The Dormant King

Zagig's Prison

Due to the limitations for albums I had to resize the maps quite a bit (is it correct that I have an MB limit on the albums? I was not able to add another two maps to the album)

Cheers
Juppstein

Bogie
08-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Nice maps, excellent design and layout. Really would like to see them in higher resolution. The limit is 4.15 MB per map. I don't know of a limit per album, but someone who knows more could answer you better.

Welcome to the Guild!

Juppstein
08-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to find a place where I can upload higher res versions. The images we use in maptool are 13MB+ so I wont upload the originals :)

I'm currently trying my hand at a isometric overview of Rappan Athuk (at least the first few levels) so we can use that in our next campaign. I wonder how it will turn out.

arsheesh
08-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Welcome to the Guild Juppstein, and have some rep for your first set of maps!

Cheers,
-Arsheesh

allanimal
01-15-2013, 12:07 PM
The images we use in maptool are 13MB+ so I wont upload the originals :)

I'm currently running EttRCG in MapTool, and having problems generating some of these maps. Would you mind sharing your larger maptool versions? Maybe the campaign files if possible? I can provide a place to upload them, if the size is too large here.