PDA

View Full Version : Yet another new member

Jiawen
05-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Hi all!

I've been doing maps for RPGs for a couple decades, starting with colored pencils, and eventually moving on to CGI maps. I mostly use GIMP and Inkscape these days, since I run Linux. (I haven't tried to get Lightwave 3D or Paintshop Pro running under Wine yet.) Like a lot of folks here, I'm an amateur worldbuilder trying to turn pro. I have lots of projects, some of which I'll post snippets of here.

I've been lurking here for a while, and finally decided I needed to register (want to see all those cool attachments!) and post (want to interact with fellow cartophiles!). :)

Gamerprinter
05-10-2008, 02:15 AM
Welcome Jiawen! We do prefer participants over lurkers anyday.

Please post snippets if you like, we want to see entire maps and gobs of them it is our diet here. Of course protect any client work, but show us what you got - I want to see!

Again, welcome. 8)

RPMiller
05-10-2008, 02:37 AM
Welcome to the Guild Jiawen! I look forward to seeing your maps and interacting with you as well.

Jiawen
05-10-2008, 03:00 AM
I've posted a map I'm currently working on elsewhere (http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=2000).

Thanks for the welcome! :)

NeonKnight
05-10-2008, 03:11 AM
Welcome to the group!

meleeguy
05-18-2008, 04:58 AM
Welcome!

I can't believe how inspirational this site is, I hope you find it the same way.