PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

GM's Apprentice
05-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Well met! So what do I want to tell you about me, or what do you want to know about me? Hm....

Let's see. I'm a greybeard without the beard. I've been playing longer than I've been alive. :o Usually as GM. Uphill both ways. Barefoot. In the snow, even when it was a hundred degrees.

OK, enough of that rot. I do have a significant amount of gaming and GMing experience (since the first Chainmail), but it's all been face-to-face. I haven't really gotten involved in computer-based RPGs.

I am very heavily into mapping and supporting other GMs, but am usually swamped with projects. If I can help out, I will, but it'll usually have to be something that could help quite a few GMs at a time.

I'll play or GM just about anything. I prefer my campaign using homebrew rules, but have been running adventures under 3.5 most recently.

I am watching 4E closely to see how viable that rulesystem is.

Gaming Experience: D&D (all versions), Traveller, Earthdawn, Champions, HARP, WFRPG, Paranioa, On The Edge, and too many others, to include boardgames and card flopping, to list.

I have not run or played in Hackmaster or that Munchkin Mashing game that is out.

delgondahntelius
05-11-2008, 05:51 AM
Greetings and Welcome to the guild :D

Gamerprinter
05-11-2008, 02:50 PM
GM's Apprentice is or was Gamemaster Syndicate and the creator of the CSUAC - this guy has tons of pro maps in his stable.

You should post some of your maps, GMA (easier to type :P) to show those who aren't aware of what you do...

GP

ravells
05-12-2008, 06:33 AM
Welcome to the Guild, GMA!

pyrandon
05-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Welcome to the Guild. Wow--Chainmail, eh? I just missed that myself, but am close to your mark (no gray beard either--it's more ruddy and scruffy, so I shave it. If I try to grow a beard I look like the wolfman with mange).

I'm glad you're here, and I look forward to seeing your maps and learning from your advice.

JFJohnny5
05-12-2008, 01:04 PM
One Word.

CSUAC

Love it! Ok...so maybe that's not actually a word. But it's still awesome!

Welcome GMA!

NeonKnight
05-13-2008, 12:40 PM
Welcome.

Yeah I just missed chainmail myself. STill have memories of seeing a Boxed set in the COLES bookstore where I grew up when I was around the age of 13. Should have picked it up. :?

jaerdaph
05-13-2008, 01:22 PM
Welcome, Chris! Glad to have CSUAC in the house. :)

And you know from Binghamton!