PDA

View Full Version : G'Day!

TheDingo
09-28-2012, 11:44 AM
Figured I've been lurking here long enough that I should finally get an account, post what I've learned from you all already, and probably introduce myself!

I'm Ron, a returning PnP DM, getting back into the game after a long, six year haitus. I primarily DM a homebrew variant of Forgotten Realms for a D&D 3.5E group, and chose to put myself to a few tests with creating my own maps and resources instead of just downloading them off the map and hoping they 'fit'.

Adailis City (http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?20168-Adailis-First-City-Map) was my very first foray into mapping, and I suppose I picked a rather big project just to start, buthey. Where's the fun in starting small.

Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you all, and look forward to learning what I can! I may even post some of the other fantasy resources I make in the General Discussion area - given I use 3D Modelling and artwork to create visual 'props' for special items and places within the game world as well.

- Ron 'The Dingo'.

jtougas
09-28-2012, 11:50 AM
Welcome !! I really enjoyed your Adailis City map. It's very ambitious to start out with a large city (I should know I basically did the same thing without your great result) :) I look forward to seeing more of your work !!

arsheesh
09-29-2012, 02:43 AM
Welcome Dingo, and I agree with JT, great first map! I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh