PDA

View Full Version : Fresh meat for the grinder...

Steeluloid
10-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Hello, good people!

I popped by because @AlyssaFadenMaps let me know you all exist. Until then I'd been swimming around cyberspace thinking I was pretty much on my own. Positively THRILLED to find such quality work being produced here - Even in a short time you've all really inspired me to get even more stuck in than I was already!

Can't wait to speak with you all and find out what's driving you to spend SO much time creating these beautiful products.

I should also say - Steeluloid Bespoke Cartography is a 2-person outfit. I'm David. The other one (Tim) will join TGC in his own right (I hope) as soon as I point him in your direction.

Congratulations, all of you, on such an outstanding site.

David

ravells
10-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Great to have you here, David! Looking forward to seeing your maps of Steeluloid Bespoke Cartography!

jtougas
10-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Welcome. We will need to you to eat this large quantity of mint and sage as we like our fresh meat seasoned.... :)

arsheesh
10-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the Guild David. I came here originally seeking aid in creating maps for a D&D campaign, but then fell in love with the map-making. I think there are several others here with the same story.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh

Redrobes
10-04-2012, 05:13 AM
Welcome to the guild. Plenty here to dig through ! If you still think your on your own, there is a location map for members where you might like to stick your pin into and see who else is around your area.

tilt
10-07-2012, 03:52 AM
Welcome to the guild - you may check out any time you want... but you will never leave... ;)

foxmc
10-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Welcome from a relative newbie.

Tim@Steeluloid
10-11-2012, 07:45 AM
Here I am :)

jtougas
10-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Welcome !! :)