PDA

View Full Version : The Woods

ForestChild
10-21-2012, 12:19 PM
I am a lifelong 23 year resident of Wichita, KS. And right down the road from my house, has sat a large park called Pawnee Prairie Park, known to acquainted locals as "The Woods" . It is an immense 2 mile long section of forest, with 8 miles of trails, and otherworldly delights.

I have been going there literally everyday of my life for roughly 14 years. I have seen and heard everything, including even living within the woods (illegal) for 3 months at one point.

This is a collection of numerous eye witness interviews.

Most people, say the average family who comes to the park on a nice day, are/is largely unaware of this information.

atpollard
10-25-2012, 08:50 AM
I read every word and honestly don't know how I feel about this.
It sure is different.

Slylok
10-28-2012, 02:54 PM
I too read the whole thing and found myself laughing from the way it is explained and wondering if it is true. It sounds like it could be part of the Blair Witch project. Does anything exciting happen there on Halloween? The man with the orange beard is funny and creepy at the same time.

jtougas
10-28-2012, 03:17 PM
Pretty cool. Talk about "telling a story" with a map. It's amazing of some of the stuff that is in our own backyards that can rival the fantasy stuff in our heads. :)