PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys!

gbsilverio
11-15-2012, 04:05 AM
Hi there! My name is Gabriel. Previously, my interest in maps was limited to my RPG sessions as a DM. It was the Cartographers' Guild that actually got me interested in making maps since I found it yesterday (completely by accident). I used a few tutorials to get started, and made two maps as exercises, both of wich are on the blog I just created to record my progress (one as the background, the other in the actual first post). Here it is:

Fantasy Cartographer (http://fantcartographer.wordpress.com/)

I have, of course, much to learn. That's why I'm here, after all!

And now I need to go to bed (I've been awake for 20 straight hours)! Nice to meet you all!

jtougas
11-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Welcome !! Those are some excellent maps. I really like the blog idea and I will be following. Make sure to post your work here as well so that people can give you feedback and suggestions. Have some rep for a beautiful first effort. :)

gbsilverio
11-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks! And don't worry, I'll definitely be putting up my stuff here too! The blog is just an easy way for me to keep track of everything and to try reaching more people.

Bye!

arsheesh
11-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Welcome to the guild Gabriel, sounds like you've been bitten by the mapping bug! Look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh