PDA

View Full Version : [Unpaid] Map for RP

jbwncster
11-15-2012, 12:47 PM
Here's what I have so far

Style match similar to: 49933

I would like some mountains and such on the big island and a lake. (put where you like)

I would like the names of the places I've already used. I also would like the other islands to have forest and beach and the rest of Demogron to have fields and a beach.

I will place towns as I see fit once it's made.

kestrelgrey
11-17-2012, 02:49 AM
Hey, jbwncster - I'm working on your map now and I was wondering if you wanted the scale, compass, and title scroll (says "altitude contours" right now) included on the map. I'm gonna go ahead and include them, but I can remove them easily if you'd rather not have them. I hope to have something to show you pretty soon! Thanks for the request.

- kestrelgrey

kestrelgrey
11-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Hey, jbwncster, here's the first pass of the map. I tried to follow the scale included on your map, but that meant the fields are pretty small. I can update it any way you want, just let me know ^-^

jbwncster
11-20-2012, 08:52 AM
can you change the name at the top to Nogarung? oh and a river shown on map. that's about the only change I can think of, right now. If you have any suggestions let me know.

it's for this game called nationstates.net

kestrelgrey
11-24-2012, 06:00 PM
Alright, here it is. Sorry it took so long. I took a look at nationstates - looks really interesting. Are there any cities or towns you want added, maybe? I just sort of put the fields on the map pretty randomly; maybe they should be over near the river, since that's an excellent water source (oh, and I added some streams coming down from the mountains to feed the river; I can remove those if you like).

jbwncster
11-26-2012, 08:28 AM
I think we can add some more fields near the river and maybe stick an oasis in the middle area on the southern half of the big island. I will put some cities on the map for you to add later. Thanks for your work!

jbwncster
11-26-2012, 08:58 AM
heres the cities. derbunor is the capital city.

kestrelgrey
11-29-2012, 02:30 AM
Hey, sorry it took so long to update this - but here is it, fields, oasis, and cities added. I'm thinking I might need to adjust the oasis a bit so it doesn't stand out quite so much, but I thought I'd check the placement with you before I did any more editing.

jbwncster
11-30-2012, 08:06 AM
I like it a lot.

kestrelgrey
12-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Good ^-^ Let me know if you need anything else, or if you need this updated ^-^