PDA

View Full Version : Real world Maps in JPG Format.

solomapas
05-31-2008, 10:31 AM
Hi people, nice to meet you, i am new here and i saw some of your works, are very nice and very good released maps. I have a lot of real maps, scanned in JPG files, i share you if you take ideas or you are map enthusiasts or collectors. I am a map collector but i want to share my material. Maps can be downloaded here: http://solomapas.blogspot.com

thanks.
solomapas.

töff
05-31-2008, 03:20 PM
Very nice collection but rapidshare suxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Try adrive or something a little friendlier.

solomapas
06-02-2008, 04:32 PM
I understand you but Rpidshare at least is better than Depositfiles and Filefactory, always you need to wait a lot of time similar that rapidshare.

thaks for the comments.

töff
06-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Try adrive.com and share the files as public. No waiting, no hassles.

I'd like to check out some of your maps but I could not even read the Rapidshare captchas. I failed 3 times and gave up. It's just horrible.

solomapas
06-07-2008, 02:02 AM
töff, tell me what is the maps you want to download, or specify me with more details where do you fail or where rapidshare give you a problem, is very important to me know that. i try to share as simple as possible. I will check server that you suggest to me. thanks.

you can contact me in: costarigrafos@gmail.com

nijineko
06-14-2008, 06:36 PM
thank you for sharing your maps. i'll have to come back later when i'm on a different computer before i can try to download them. i'll let you know if i have any problems and what those are (if any). =D