PDA

View Full Version : Vadsbro - Campaign map made in CC3

Clercon
12-12-2012, 06:39 PM
I was asked by Profantasy to make a new style for them. The result was released this December in the Annuals. This map is made in the style in CC3 (I cheated a little bit in Photoshop, mostly labeling). It is a campaign map for an upcoming adventure I'm making (which I hope to play with my kids).

Vellum
12-12-2012, 09:17 PM
I can't read a thing on it, but it sure is interesting! Congrats with the Profantasy annuals workup. Now no killing off the kids in the adventure LOL nice work.

Clercon
12-13-2012, 11:30 AM
Thanks Vellum, and I try not to kill my kids too often :-)

Brian Michaluk
12-13-2012, 11:47 AM
Very cool I was just playing with that style myself its a very nice one and for some reason makes me think of zelda windwalker whenever I see it and the border lol

Clercon
12-14-2012, 08:19 AM
Very cool I was just playing with that style myself its a very nice one and for some reason makes me think of zelda windwalker whenever I see it and the border lol
Well I've played Zelda a lot so who know some influences might be there. Good luck with the style btw.

Lyandra
12-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Beautiful map Clercon and great work on the style. :) I hope to see more maps from your campaign region real soon. Have fun with your kids! ;)