PDA

View Full Version : Barbia

Clercon
12-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Just finished another remake of an old RPG map. This one is from the Adventure Barbia from Swedish RPG company Äventyrsspel. Used to play their games a lot during the late 80's and early 90's. This is a remake of the players map, so not all places are seen (the GM had a separate map). There are also some strange rivers, but they were part of the original map so I kept them. Hope you like it.

Freodin
12-23-2012, 07:17 AM
A little more contrast between the rivers and the land would have been nice... perhaps a tiny darker border to the rivers?

But that is all I could find to critizise. It is a wonderful map, and a fantastic addition to your current series.

Lyandra
12-23-2012, 11:12 AM
I must agree with Freodin that in this style rivers sometimes seem to blend a little too much with the background...

Other than that it's a great map. I really like this style you have created. :)

Schwarzkreuz
12-26-2012, 09:34 PM
Clercon I realy am humbled by your mapping speed. But I agree with Freodin and Lyandra, there could be some more contrast.

Clercon
12-27-2012, 06:20 AM
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I did as Freodin suggested and added a small dark border to the rivers but also increased the strength of the colour a bit. Well I must say that the result is much better. So thanks.
@Schwarzkreuz - My mapping speed is in reality quite slow, but those maps I've made in CC3 and you can make a map really quick in that program.