PDA

View Full Version : Now what do I do with quarter centimeter grid paper?

Arkkeeper
06-03-2008, 09:23 AM
I recently found some of my grid paper and lo and behold I find Quarter Centimeter grid paper, QUARTER CENTIMETER. thats one fourth of a centimeter the square is as big as... this a, maybe smaller And the other side has half centimeter which I can find a use for easily but dang, quarter centimeter. so anyways this might be redundant but does anybody have any ideas for use of that?

RobA
06-03-2008, 10:06 AM
ummm... graphing? Drawing quarter centimeter grids?

-Rob A>

Arkkeeper
06-03-2008, 10:22 AM
yeah but I meant what should I graph, I guess I could do a really big mine or something, I just want to see if there is actually something I can graph on it, sorry I'm a little excited about it.

waldronate
06-03-2008, 11:01 AM
1/10" graph paper is very useful (0.25cm = 1/10.16" so it's close enough). 1 square = 1 foot was the traditional use for this graph paper in our group. Others like to use it for knitting and needlepoint layouts.

I used to have a whole tablet of C-sized paper in this rule but it got water damaged during a move and had to be thrown out.

If you're looking to do large-scale, consider a city town. There are folks looking for such things, I understand.

Redrobes
06-03-2008, 05:24 PM
You could map a town for halflings !

delgondahntelius
06-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Mines and natural cave systems come to mind... sewers would be good too