PDA

View Full Version : Maps for Dreamscarred Press adventure

mearrin69
01-05-2013, 03:26 AM
Hi all,
I might have posted one or two of these already but figured I'd gather them into one thread. These were commissions for an upcoming adventure by Dreamscarred Press (http://dreamscarredpress.com/dragonfly/index.php). They're pretty basic and were done fairly quickly...though it actually took me a long time to find some time to complete them! :)

I haven't actually read the adventure so can't tell you much about it. I know that it involves some cultists worshipping the "fanged god". The god is represented as a crude painting on a stone slab in the Hideout and the Warehouse. The "god" itself is in the center of the building called Maw. Can't say I know much else.

The little bits in Q1 and Q7 of the Maw map are coins, offerings I guess. Q3 is full of body parts...ick.

The thing in A2 of the Warehouse is some sort of experiment the cultists are running. BTW, bit of advice: don't ever search Google Images for "bloated corpse".

The Villa has been destroyed (obviously) and is occupied by some giant thingie that has a table made from a piece of the second floor in H4 and a bed made from mattresses and ripped bedding in H3. I can't really say what's up with the sunflowers in the pots...except that I did a very poor job with them. :0

Hope you like.
M