PDA

View Full Version : New member

eternal damnation
01-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Hello, Reader!
I'm new to the cartographers' guild (well, obviously, I'm posting in the new members forum!) and hope to learn more from this wonderful website!
For years now I have been making maps of my own lands, cities, and even whole worlds. I have a feather pen set complete with seven different colours of ink, parchment, and sealing wax, and have always loved and studied calligraphy. I love writing, reading, nature, esoterica, symbology, mythology, MAPS, dragons, music, and learning, among many other things.
I have always been the 'wierd one' and 'obsessed with books and maps', but I take that as a sign of skill.
I look forward to learning more about maps and being a helpful fellow cartographer!

Korash
01-08-2013, 09:36 PM
wow! with an intro like that I NEED to see some of those maps ;)

We here at the Guild, the Mappiest Place on the Web, just LOOOOVE the hand drawn (pen and paper) maps. Love them I say. :D Post what you got so we can drool.....erm .....I mean oogle over them.

And Welcome. :)

arsheesh
01-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Well that's quite a punchy user name Eternal Damnation. Welcome to the Guild. I think you will find many kindred spirits here. And as Korash has just said, we love hand drawn maps so please feel free to show off your work.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh

Vellum
01-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Yeah, hand drawn stuff, post it up ;) Enjoy it here