PDA

View Full Version : Gandaria

Thordred
01-22-2013, 04:43 AM
Gandaria is my first map as some of you might know if you've been to the Map-section on the forum a couple of weeks ago. I have to say that I am pleased with how it has turned out and I feel that I should now move on to the next nation in my Fantasy. Gandaria is a relatively small nation so there's much more to be done!

I would like to thank everyone who posted on my WIP-thread for their help and critique and I hope my next map will live up to your expectations!

amberroberts09
01-22-2013, 05:06 AM
This is a really nice map the think I like most is its olde look.:)

- Max -
01-22-2013, 05:29 AM
I'm sorry i haven't posted that much in the WIP but I was quite busy at this time. Pretty map and effort here with nice old touch. By the way I expected areas labels and I'm not a great fan of the shadowing waterline. This same shadow is oversized on the compass imho.

Thordred
01-22-2013, 06:32 AM
I'm sorry i haven't posted that much in the WIP but I was quite busy at this time.

That's just fine, don't apologize :P

I see your points however I am quite pleased with the current result(Although I might look for a different compass as you suggested).

Monkey
01-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Nice as a first map

Forty-Two
01-27-2013, 05:34 PM
Wow, I am SO impressed! I'm only a beginner so I can't do ANYTHING close to this! At the moment I'm copying out maps from The Lord of the Rings onto Parchment.

Thordred
01-27-2013, 06:59 PM
Thanks guys, glad you liked it!