PDA

View Full Version : Radioactive Goblin with an interest in maps

GammaGoblinz
01-31-2013, 08:04 AM
Hello! I've frequented this website more times than I can count for maps for my D&D campaign. It got me into creating my own maps after not being able to find maps that lent themselves to my encounters/scenes. There is some amazing work on this site and it makes me eager to want to learn more about some of their techniques and process. I huge shout out to Bogie and JackTannery. Their maps are insanely good and I can only hope to achieve a similar quality of battlemap design as them.

I'm simply happy that a forum for this type of interest/community exists. And would be happy to be part of it.

Vellum
01-31-2013, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the guild, but please stand back so we don't get exposed to goblin radiation LOL

Jacktannery
01-31-2013, 02:35 PM
Welcome Gamma. It's much easier than it looks, honestly. You just have to keep experimenting. You can still make good-looking maps even if you are crap at art (like me) and can't draw (like me).

mearrin69
01-31-2013, 03:14 PM
Welcome. We'd love to see some of your maps!
M

- Max -
02-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Welcome gamma, feel free to share some of your maps :)

Vellum
02-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Welcome gamma, feel free to share some of your maps :) Yeah from the sketch on your avatar (if that's your work) you know which end is the lead ;) Post em up

Auric
02-03-2013, 05:28 AM
Nice to have you GammaGoblinz!

Cheers!