PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

BigDaddyXD
02-05-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi, seems like i am the "new one" here :)

My name is Marcel, and i am from germany. I am into P&P Roleplaying just since 2010 (sort of a Newbi here...).
And what should i say? I love it! Since i have always loved to tell stories and write books, my next goal was
to set up an own Adventure Path for the Varisian Pathfinder Setting.

And that is just what i did ;)

Right now, the whole Adventure Path is written only in german, but of course i can share with you
the maps i have created for it. The story tells a tale in Magnimar. I made it as canonic as possible,
searching for "blind spots" in Varisian/Magnimarian/Thassilon history, to fill them with my story.

So my AP "In the Shadows" was born, a tale telling the "true" story about Alcaydian Indros,
and his party, who killed the Vydrarch. A story about crime and corruption in Magnimar, and an
underground Organization called "The Shadowbrotherhood"...

Long story short... I've put a lot of work into Mapmaking, and i would love to share these with you :)

I hope i'll soon get the rights to create an Album, and add my maps into there...

If you would like to have a small preview, here you are:

Greetings,
Marcel

Korash
02-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Well, if you ask me First Post + Map = Rep *bonk* :)

Would like to see more. You can post them in either the WIPs if you are still working on them or the Finished Maps if you are satisfied with them. The WIP forums are for comments and critiques (of helpful and encouraging nature) and the Finished Maps forum is for collecting Praise and Glory (of a drooling and encouraging nature) ;)

Welcome to the Guild, The Mappiest Place on the Web :D

BigDaddyXD
02-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Thanks a lot :)

Actually i'd like to work these maps over a little bit, adding Lighting...
But thats something quite new to me, it'll thake some more time until
i will be able to deliver what i want to :)