PDA

View Full Version : [ELRAD] Hi everyone, My map was good enough to bring me here ;-)

Elrad
02-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Hi there,
As you may have read in the title, I had a map to walk my way to this forum. And thiat map is called a web search engine.

To be honnest, I have been reading through this forum for a little time before deciding to register to it.

I have drawn some maps by hand at some times but never took the time to plan seriously the drawing of a detailed and artistic map. When I found this forum, I said : "I found a place to learn something !"

I am currently on a project (like all of you). I am currently collecting Warhammer 40k Minis and writing a background for them. In that work, I want to create a complete Planet for the story to take place on. Then, mapping tips and tricks were to be found.

And for Real life information, I have a Master degree in History and currently doing an Advanced Master in European Studies (in 1 year) and I am Belgian, that's all Folks :-)

Well, ok let's stop here otherwise there will be nothing else to tell later ;-)

I am glad to join your Community and hope and to learn a lot and to share my futur work with you !

See ya !

Elrad

Vellum
02-11-2013, 09:55 AM
Welcome to the site, there are some nice hand drawn maps here also. Use the search feature or check out the galleries, you'll find inspiration for sure!!

arsheesh
02-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Welcome to the Guild Elrod! Please feel free to share your work with us, we would love to see the progress of your project.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh

Troedel
02-13-2013, 04:19 AM
I want to see some 40K maps! Get going and welcome to the guild!