PDA

View Full Version : [Paid] Skilled mapmaker needed.

Scream
02-23-2013, 10:57 PM
I would like to pay a skilled map maker to help with my campaign/campaigns.

I would need maps for both of the campaigns I am running, and am looking to have somebody make maps for me on a regular basis. I am willing to discuss rates via PM, but please be reasonable in your expectations.

These maps will need to fit into a loose guideline. I'm looking for a skilled map maker that I can contact every week (or every other week) with certain requests.

Please send me a PM if interested, or to discuss rates. Payment will be via paypal, and at first will be per-diem. If I find somebody I like, and that is easy-going/skilled. I will be requesting work every week/every other week. People that PM me should have some sort of past work to show.

I prefer maps without grids, as I use an online client for my games. Past work can obviously have grids in it.

AntonioFrade
02-24-2013, 06:28 AM
You canīt be PM because your are newie. Until you have 5 post you are a newie, so you must give another form of contact (skype, email, etc). By the way I am interested in your proposal.

Scream
02-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Fair enough. I'll just get that post count up then ;P. I've lurked on the forums for a bit, just joined in January.