PDA

View Full Version : [Paid] PAID COMMISSION - Looking for a watercolour map maker artist for a rendering

Trangrila
04-22-2013, 01:16 AM
I'm looking for a map making artist that can do watercolor paper map rendering. Paid commissioned project. Must have a portfolio for viewing also. Please contact me for more details and professional interest only or a reference to an artist that have the qualifications.

Lingon
04-22-2013, 05:25 PM
I paint watercolor maps, I'd be interested in working with you. I tried to send you a PM but I don't think new members can receive those, there was some problem anyway. If you like my maps, maybe we can talk more over e-mail?

Korash
04-23-2013, 01:27 PM
Trangrila, you need to have 5 posts to recieve PMs (as a anti-spam bot measure) and you should read the map request sticky (top of the request forum) before posting a request. This would give people a better idea of scope and compensation for the work to be done. Money details can be ironed out between you and the artist, but an idea of what is involved always helps bring people to the table.

Schwarzkreuz
04-26-2013, 05:50 PM
Hmm he wasnt online since posting this request, so It could be hard to reach him.