PDA

View Full Version : My battlemaps of my Role master games

AmarilloQL
04-24-2013, 02:12 AM
Hi Everyone, im new here and I decided my first post of some battlemaps that i use in my role plays. i hope you like.

a battle in the "verdeoscuro" forest

The same location but inside in the druid cottage on the tree

Another point of the "verdeoscuro" forest

The hamlet of "Konard"

A point of the "Lagar" town near the "verdeoscuro" forest on the province of Manor

A charcter campsite on the day before entering a forest full of undead

53881 political map
This is the campaign world that i did and i use to my rpg games. I did it in high school, when used to have a lot of free time and not much sense of how is the real world...

The province of Malor more datailed but not finished yet.

The town of Lagar

A map gived to players in a role play session of the north of Paskagard. Its a distance relation map of the "Gnomish magic academy" whit the capital city of "Reber" and the "Konard" Hamlet

The "moneda al aire" Inn in Lagar

The characters refuge when they are on vacations of adventures haha

Corridors of the "Gnomish magic academy" on Paskagard

A very large metropolis that i didnt use in my world yet

A bridge from "verdeoscuro" forest to the town of Lagar on the serpent hills.

The temple of the yuan ti builded for the lizardmen in secret in the "verdeoscuro" forest to make blood rituals to Merrshaulk

The software that i used to create these maps are: the online dungeon maker pyromancers.com, city map generator, Photoshop, Campaign cartographer 3 and Dundjinni.

Hope you enjoy, you can use the maps if you like in your rpg games. Sorry for the bad english.

Bogie
04-24-2013, 02:28 AM
Welcome to The Guild, thanks for sharing all those maps!

I see you use DundJinni for your battlemaps. If you would like more tiles and objects I have posted a lot on this forum in my " Mapping Elements " thread and there are thousands available at the DundJinni Forums.

AmarilloQL
04-24-2013, 02:41 AM
Wow thanks for the greet but more thanks for share that tiles, i came to this forum looking for more objects for that software :)