PDA

View Full Version : June/July Lite Entry - Everything

waldronate
06-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Only one tiny detail has changed: dark energy isn't there. Expansion never happened. The big bang's powder got wet and there was a click, but not poof.

If we were there to see the results, the majesty of the result would probably look a lot like that shown below (yes, the scale is way off, but there are certain amount of artistic license that comes into play).

### Latest WIP ###

(There is a picture there; I didn't forget to upload it. I suppose I could embellish the map with borders, scale bar, and all of that, but I think that level of frills would detract from the overall artistic vision.)

Lingon
06-19-2013, 03:46 PM
You win. No point in entering. *Puts away brushes and goes to bed*

Bogie
06-20-2013, 05:33 PM
(There is a picture there; I didn't forget to upload it. I suppose I could embellish the map with borders, scale bar, and all of that, but I think that level of frills would detract from the overall artistic vision.)

If your premise of a dull big bang happened, there would be no borders, or scale bar to add to the negative infinity picture. LOL

Troedel
06-24-2013, 03:42 PM
This is...ah...hmm..fumbles for words...a good idea ;) I had a good laugh!

tilt
06-29-2013, 02:14 PM
hehe... nice one, very cool idea - definitly points for perfection concerning your map even though if I do like the frills of borders and such ;)

Freehand 5.5
07-02-2013, 08:57 PM
A complete and fully detailed map of the universe. Nice.
It's in 1:1 scale, isn't it?