PDA

View Full Version : *** June 2013 Challenge Voting - Mapping the Hex ***

arsheesh
07-02-2013, 05:31 PM
This month's challenge was to map one of the keyed points of interest in one of the two Hex Maps that won last month's challenge. The entry could have been a town or city map, a dungeon or lair map, a building or structural map, or a battle map, depending on the nature of the point of interest.

June Challenge Thumbs (http://www.cartographersguild.com/challenge_thumbs.php?type=regular)

Please vote for your favorite map(s), and be sure to be generous about repping those who participated in the challenge. The voting will last for 4 days and the winner will receive a golden compass and the praise, admiration and envy of his peers. May the best map win.

arsheesh
07-06-2013, 06:36 PM
Well looks like another tie for first place this month, this is becoming something of a trend :D. Congrats Sapiento, on shared victory. Kudos to everyone who entered this month's challenge, there were some great entries, and some unfinished maps with lots of potential.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh

- Max -
07-06-2013, 07:13 PM
O___O crap, I missed voting on this one :( Well I'm gonna rep the entries for which I would have voted. Sorry guys. Oh well it wouldn't have change anything anyway since I would have give my votes to Arsheesh and Sapiento on this one :D

Jaxilon
07-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Bah, I'm with you Max, totally missed it. I've been swamped and am currently on vacation. Hopefully, I'll get back in the saddle again in the next couple weeks. Man, I miss being in the thick of things around here.

Bogie
07-07-2013, 01:01 AM
Congrats to Arsheesh and Sapiento, great work.

Sapiento
07-07-2013, 02:22 AM
Congratulations to Arsheesh and kudos to all participants.

arsheesh
07-07-2013, 03:25 AM
Thanks everyone.

Cheers,
-Arsheesh

Diamond
07-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Yay, about time Arsheesh won one of these! And congrats to Sap for another astounding entry.

mariuccij
07-09-2013, 10:57 PM
Congrats you guys! Arsheesh and Sapiento, both great pieces!

arsheesh
07-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Thanks Mariuccij, I had good reference material to work with ;)

Cheers,
-Arsheesh