PDA

View Full Version : [Region 1][Map 28] Khossus

delgondahntelius
07-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Map to come soon, as well as a desctription of the Khos peoples..and region

Here is the map... no names on it yet.. or a scale... but I wanted to get a little something something up... So many things to do .. so little time.

delgondahntelius
07-08-2008, 05:54 AM
...bump bump... supposed to update ... but it didn't

delgondahntelius
07-08-2008, 09:07 AM
fixed some issues with the map... found some more in the process... so I'll be fixing those as soon as I am able....

jfrazierjr
07-08-2008, 09:59 AM
fixed some issues with the map... found some more in the process... so I'll be fixing those as soon as I am able....

"just" in case you have not noticed it, you have a bevel effect on your land, but your islands are flat. What did you do this in?

Joe

delgondahntelius
07-08-2008, 11:38 AM
ya... just one of the abnormalties are the islands... they are just so small... i'll figure it out :D

I did this 100% Photoshop ;D

Redrobes
07-09-2008, 07:02 AM
I have updated the overview with your new map :) Well done. Esp like the mountains - peoples mountains have come on leaps and bounds in the last few months.

delgondahntelius
07-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Thanks RR, that took quite a few brush patterns to and other tweaks till I got the right still I wanted to see... both for the hills and mountains...

But I have to say over the last couple of months my mapping skills 'period' have vastly improved... not just the mountains.... though I have noticed a bit of concern around the boards as to how one should go about mapping mountains :D

industrygothica
01-22-2009, 08:07 AM
Got anything new for Khossus?