PDA

View Full Version : French Invasion

Njini
09-20-2013, 10:17 AM
Hello,
Girl from France, I'am also gamemaster. I came here several time to admire the wonderful maps on this site, and today I decided to take the big step by registering.
I'm not an expert in map making, but I hope I will be able to learn from you all.

- Max -
09-20-2013, 11:19 AM
*Bienvenue Ninji ;) Le meilleur moyen pour apprendre est de consulter la section tutoriels et de poster tes premiers travaux dans la section travaux en cours (WIP) pour recevoir critiques et commentaires.*

Welcome Ninji. The best way to learn is to chek Tutorials section and post works in the WIP section to get some feedbacks and comments. Enjoy the Guild!

Dain
09-20-2013, 12:28 PM
Welcome aboard ;)

I'm not quite sure what caught my eye first, a female cartographer or female gamemaster. I've seen so many guys in this business that I was wondering wether there would be girls. I'm so glad you're here.
Welcome, a thousand times ;)

I'm french like you, and C.Guild is the best site for cartographers. There are many other frenchies around here and Max is certainly one of my best inspirations. :D

Njini
09-21-2013, 05:54 AM
Thanks Max, I will have a look. Well Dain, I'am not a cartographer yet, but be sure I'll be trying to become one.
Thanks for the welcoming.