PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Primelies
09-24-2013, 01:04 PM
I just found this forum this morning and had to sign up. I am brand new to cartography, I have made two maps, both for axis and allies, a game I play with my teenaged sons. I hand paint the maps on hardboard with acrylics and really like the results. I can upload a picture of the latest once I get home tonight.

I used to be very active in flyfishing forums but the rabble finally chased my off, it will be nice to get to know new folks here!

Thanks for having a site dedicated to my new hobby!

Prime

Domino44
09-24-2013, 01:31 PM
Welcome to the Guild! I am new as well, but everyone here has been really awesome and I know that this will be a great place for you and me to learn.

Meshon
09-24-2013, 04:03 PM
Making custom boards for A&A sounds really interesting, I hope you do post some pictures. And welcome!

cheers,
Meshon

Chashio
09-24-2013, 05:15 PM
Oh, I'm looking forward to seeing these acrylic maps you speak of :D I'm currently working on a couple acrylic maps on canvas and another two or three on paper. Good to have another traditional media mapper on here... Welcome!

RjBeals
09-25-2013, 02:39 PM
yeah anything created with real materials (ie. Paint and Boards) is very cool. Please post a picture!

sakry
09-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Hello Primelies, welcome! :)

apartamentos en cartagena (http://apartamentosencartagena.net/)