PDA

View Full Version : Long overdue introduction.

Beron
10-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Hello, well met, mae govannen and all that wash! I'm Beron, a gamer enthusiast and, of course, a nerd. My favourite game ever is the good ol' Planescape: Torment, and my favourite authors are Tolkien and G.R.R Martin; so you can see I'm a fantasy nut. For a hobby, I'm "building" my own world. Lore, languages and what not. Nothing to publish, it's just a private pleasure of mine.

I originally logged in here to access the deeper forums, so I've been a stalker for some time. However, I've come with a conundrum and its halting my progress. Hopefully my question can be answered. And yes, I'm well aware how selfish it sounds, but hey! I joined the BioWare Social network for a question and now I'm there all the time...arguing and...debating. It's quite a hostile place xD I'm not surprised though, RPGs are a sensitive topic. Still, I feel that this place is and will be far more friendlier :D

So there's my long overdue introduction...quite long, no?

P.S I'm drunk :D this is how I've built up the confidence and "la cara" to do this. I'm sure it won't be a mistake :-)

Domino44
10-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Well, than this would be a long overdo welcome to the Guild, but welcome!

Beron
10-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Thank you! :-)