PDA

View Full Version : *** September/October 2013 VOTING: A Mysterious Land ***

Diamond
10-16-2013, 01:29 AM
We had a late start, both in the contest start and the entries themselves, but there were some real stunners this month too. The brief was to create a 'land of mystery', and you guys came through.

Vote for as many as you feel are worthy; it's a multiple choice poll. Don't forget to rep those you feel deserve it, either. Voting will run for four days.

Here are the

Challenge Thumbnails (http://www.cartographersguild.com/challenge_thumbs.php?type=lite)

foremost
10-17-2013, 07:53 PM
Well, there were a bunch of good maps out this month, very hard to vote :) We have a close race on our hands.

Looking forward to next month's challenge.

Diamond
10-20-2013, 04:08 AM
Well, for the second time in four months, we've got a tied vote, and thus two winners. Congrats to Azelor and EruSilme; I'll have your silver compasses to you shortly!

Azelor
10-20-2013, 12:42 PM
Good work everyone

EruSilme
10-20-2013, 01:53 PM
hoping it's not against any rules of this forum to reply here, i want to thank the voters of the poll as the other contestants in the challenge, who shared with all of us their tecniques and efforts... I learned a lot both in carrying out my work that in observing other people working.
I hope to improve in the future!