PDA

View Full Version : Store Help

WillowQuill
12-21-2013, 08:38 PM
Hey, guys.

New to the site and still trying to figure it out, so if this isn't where I'm supposed to post this, I apologize.

I am really interested in checking out prices for the software that Cartographer's Guild is marketing. Particularly, "The Whole Shabang". I feel a little confused when trying to find where the store is so I can check out everything. I ended up being able to get to one of the Annual's through a round-a-bout way.

How can I get to the store?

Hai-Etlik
12-21-2013, 09:59 PM
The Cartographers' Guild doesn't sell any software and doesn't have an "Annual". You must have followed a link off site (if it's not brown any more, you're not on the guild's site any more).

WillowQuill
12-21-2013, 10:57 PM
The Cartographers' Guild doesn't sell any software and doesn't have an "Annual". You must have followed a link off site (if it's not brown any more, you're not on the guild's site any more).

Oui, I feel dumb, now, lol. Sorry, I was confusing this with the site that had it.

Midgardsormr
12-22-2013, 12:00 PM
You're looking for Profantasy's Campaign Cartographer 3. The product bundle page is here: Value Bundles. More Mapping for your Money! (http://www.profantasy.com/products/bundle.aspx)