PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Darkxarth
07-23-2008, 09:00 PM
Hi, I'm Darkxarth, and I'm from the Campaign Builder's Guild (I actually signed up when we were forming the Fantasum Alliance). I know that's been a long time and I haven't done anything, but I'm generally pretty bad at making maps and prefer to just decide where major areas are in my campaign and mark them down on a piece of paper.

Anyway, I am working on a map for what may become a new campaign world and thought I might make use of this fine site.

Also, I apparently have a PM and I have to make 5 posts in order to read it. :oops:

Ascension
07-23-2008, 09:25 PM
Heh heh, well in that case I'll welcome ya and help ya along...just scan in some old stuff and post it and viola! Even easier just respond or post glorious appraisals of others work ;) Enjoy your flight and welcome aboard.

NeonKnight
07-23-2008, 09:37 PM
welcome aboard.

ravells
07-24-2008, 03:48 AM
Welcome Darkxarth! I'm sorry about the 5 post restriction to read PMs but this has been imposed to deal with a spam/virus thingy, still 5 posts shouldn't be difficult!

RobA
07-24-2008, 11:29 PM
Hia!

Just answering will get you one more :P

-Rob A>

Darkxarth
07-25-2008, 01:03 AM
Thanks for the responses, it's nice to meet (or whatever the internet equivalent actually is) you all.

I may be scanning and posting my new map in the next few days. On another thread, obviously.

Steel General
07-25-2008, 09:31 AM
2 down, 3 to go!...you'll be able to read that PM in no time :)