PDA

View Full Version : Collating And Collecting CWBP2 For The Unwashed Masses

Scoopz
02-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Hi there,

I came over here maybe interested in joining this fine thing, but quite honestly I'm quite confused on where to start and the overall progress of this project. If there's some central thread please link it to me. Otherwise I suggest, to more easily facilitate this project and perhaps better open it up to the guild, that someone with the knowledge of what's going on here make a thread linking all the other threads with descriptions of their purpose and maybe a section for general project announcements and updates, etc.

Just an idea!

Anyways, I just wanted to say i'd love to join in here, but I don't really know where to get started!

Jalyha
02-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Do you mean something like this (http://www.cartographersguild.com/cooperative-worldbuilding-project/25647-cwbp-2-overview-outline-current-activity-regarding-new-co-op-project.html) or something else?

Scoopz
02-11-2014, 08:31 PM
YEP!

sorry, missed that somehow. hm.

Jalyha
02-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Maybe someone will sticky it :P

(Besides, it probably needs an update)

Pretty much... all the threads that say "CWBP2" just... jump on in and give your opinion on whats being discussed :)

Falconius
02-12-2014, 12:30 PM
To be fair it was never meant to be an index or even an aggregator of CWBP 2 threads. Just a general overview. I'm too lazy for anything more. It's always going to lag behind current activity. I'm not sure if it's better to have it lost in the threads or lost in the myriad of stickys here which would be just as confusing I'd think. What we really need probably is a CWBP 2 sub-forum.