PDA

View Full Version : [PAID] Metamorphosis Alpha - Starship Warden Deckplans

Craig_in_ACT
08-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Hi!

I am looking to hire somebody to redraw the maps of the Starship Warden from the original edition of Metamorphosis Alpha, one version in B&W for inclusion in a POD product, and the second version in colour for a poster map.

These maps would be similar to the original maps in the original book, but would require a bit of extrapolation.

Price - negotiable, but on a shoestring budget.

Craig J. Brain
WardCo.

RPMiller
08-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Glad to have you at the Guild Craig. You should hopefully get some responses on this fairly soon.

Craig_in_ACT
08-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Thanks!

I am hoping to get somebody who is as keen as I am to make these maps attractive, without completely taking away the "old school" feel of the original maps.

Craig_in_ACT
08-03-2008, 10:23 PM
And the last map...

Ghalev
08-04-2008, 12:16 AM
I am hoping to get somebody who is as keen as I am to make these maps attractive, without completely taking away the "old school" feel of the original maps.

Oh, I could definitely do that ;) Old-school sensibility plus total awareness of the strengths and limitations of different modern print media = me in a nutshell, immodestly speaking.

But it really would depend on just how thin the shoestring is. Feel free to drop me a line at sjohn@io.com if you'd like to discuss.

Craig_in_ACT
08-04-2008, 07:16 AM
Thanks for contacting me and the extra advice. I'll keep looking for now and see what I can turn up :)

Craig

Ghalev
08-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Thanks for contacting me and the extra advice. I'll keep looking for now and see what I can turn up :)

Lots of talent around here; I'm sure you'll find something to fit the bill (and either way, I look forward to seeing the results)!