View Full Version : [Paid] Request For Risk-Like Map of USA

06-22-2014, 09:01 AM
Hey there everyone! I'm looking for a slick, cool looking map of the USA suitable to a game like Risk. I once saw an awesome one in this thread:

Here's the link to the exact image I'm talking about:

The way regions were divided up in that was awesome. It also helps that the map itself is amazing, filled with awesome colors and texture. What I'm looking for is a very similar map which also includes Hawaii and Alaska. Some space should be left on the bottom for UI elements I'll add later on. I'm willing to pay for this.

$40 if I feel it is of high enough quality that I can use it beyond the first draft prototype.

$10-20 if it is suitable for a prototype, but lacks the required detail and textures.

I also understand if you think that this price is not reasonable. If you think you could produce something of very high quality for a higher price, I'm all ears. I'm new here, so I apologize if I come off as unreasoable or naive. Thank you very much to anybody who shows interest in this project!

06-24-2014, 09:04 PM
Impossible to communicate with you.

06-26-2014, 06:45 AM
Impossible to communicate with you.

What do you mean? Can you not send me messages? I'll PM you!

EDIT: Oh, yikes. I see that I need to post 5 things. Well, this is number 2.

EDIT2: And still no idea why I can't send private messages...

06-26-2014, 12:43 PM
the reason you can't PM until you have 5 messages is a security mesure to prevent spam. You could also communicate with email.