PDA

View Full Version : [Request]Contemporary furniture

Hinaloth
09-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Hi there.

I'm actualy creating a map for a manor. Problem, it's a map based in our univers, our time... and I don't know ressource for that kind of furniture. Infirmery and other kind of stuff is ... unfindable.
Maybe do you have some of that kind of stuff?

Hinaloth, Manor of Darkness incubus' master.

ravells
09-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Have you tried the dunjinni forums? They have a lot of symbols. Also, Campaign Cartographer have a modern symbol / City pack with lots of furniture in it (but that one you have to buy along with CC)

Redrobes
09-01-2008, 01:19 PM
Salut Hinaloth, I would also try rpgmapshare.com they have a lot of 'modern' items - especially horror & items for manors.

Hinaloth
09-02-2008, 02:45 PM
Thank you, you two. I've forget to say that it's not for CC or any soft like that (if it would have been for it, with the great library of stuff that can be found here, I wouldn't ask I think). i'm searching for image usable for GIMP/PhotoShop or software like that.

I'll go search in RPGMapShare.

EDIT : This site is extra! Thank you a lot Redrobes, you've made me a very happy man :D

RobA
09-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Hinaloth-

The Dundjinni user art is all png with transparency at 200px = 5 ft.

Here is the modern/sci-fi forum. (http://dundjinni.com/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=14)

-Rob A>

NeonKnight
09-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Also, Campaign Cartographer have a modern symbol / City pack with lots of furniture in it (but that one you have to buy along with CC)

It does???????

ravells
09-02-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm pretty sure it does. I think it's called modern symbols or something like that. I haven't yet reinstalled CC and and all its bits after my clean reinstall of windows last week, but I'm pretty sure it does.

delgondahntelius
09-02-2008, 03:30 PM
http://www.profantasy.com/products/ss3.asp

NeonKnight
09-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh....it's an older CC2 version, with a compatibility update to work in CC3.