PDA

View Full Version : September Entry: Multitest

waldronate
09-06-2008, 03:17 AM
I'm going to stick this one up here as a placeholder to try and force myself to finish something. It's just a quick version that has the various types broken out on layers and quicky mountain/hill eye candy (hooray bevel/emboss layer effects). There aren't names or other parts yet.

I have expanded the area because the kind of processing that I'll be doing requires extra areas to the sides. I rotated it to have north up just because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

### Latest WIP ###

Robbie
09-06-2008, 09:31 AM
I demand that you finish this challenge hehehe. Looking forward to seeing the results.

waldronate
09-07-2008, 03:52 AM
Things are suddenly going toward severe time constraints so I fiddled a little and am probably going to call this good.

Not that it's good, mind you. It shows a lack of imagination, technique, and persistence.

### Latest WIP ###

Ghostman
09-07-2008, 12:46 PM
This looked like it could evolve into something rather nice, given enough work and polish. A shame if it's left at this stage.

delgondahntelius
09-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Not that it's good, mind you. It shows a lack of imagination, technique, and persistence.

I've been told I've got those qualities... I think she added a few more tho before all was said and done :)

Hope you get some time to work a little more on it, if not... Life is what it is... we all have it happen to us at some point in time.

NeonKnight
09-08-2008, 02:06 AM
It showed some definite potential there. Shame you can't finish it.

mmmmmpig
09-25-2008, 02:08 AM
agree with everyone who posted previous to me