PDA

View Full Version : Well Met.

Achan hiArusa
09-10-2008, 12:26 PM
I am, of course, new to this site. I have DMed for the past cough*23 years*cough since I was new to D&D. I am a bit of an artist and writer, but I generally have little time for it all since I am also a scientist and library tech.

Steel General
09-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Welcome Aboard!

jfrazierjr
09-10-2008, 02:53 PM
I am, of course, new to this site. I have DMed for the past cough*23 years*cough since I was new to D&D. I am a bit of an artist and writer, but I generally have little time for it all since I am also a scientist and library tech.

Welcome to the Guild Achan hiArusa! Please feel free to post up any work you have ready or even Works in Progress are fine also. Also, how do you do your maps? Hand drawn or software X?

NeonKnight
09-11-2008, 06:16 AM
Welcome to the Guild.

Have some REP! (cause I hate the blue Rep Symbol :x)

RobA
09-11-2008, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the Guild.

Have some REP! (cause I hate the blue Rep Symbol :x)

What blue rep signal?

-Rob A>

Achan hiArusa
09-11-2008, 09:03 PM
I draw maps on paper and I've lost a few in my many moves. I have a tablet, but I haven't used it in awhile. I haven't used cartography programs. Most of my drawings are people.

jfrazierjr
09-11-2008, 09:18 PM
What blue rep signal?

-Rob A>

Heh... well, it's probably because you have not seen it in SOOO damn long... he is talking about those little squares right below the "Posts:" count which stays blue until you get 10 rep points and then it turns green. Of course, you and RedRobes are the only ones who have TWO squares and I know you were the only one with two just 3-4 months ago. I know 10 gets you blue (or empty, or whatever) to green from observation. I have no idea past that level though what the rep settings are.