PDA

View Full Version : What ho!

Kuraru
09-28-2008, 10:12 PM
Hello, I'm James, I was told of this forum by someone who posted on alternatehistory.com's forum and decided to have a look. Personally, I think the average quality of maps on here is far above those that we have on AH.com.

I think a few other members from AH.com may be joining as well, I see Highlander's already here.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go post some maps.

delgondahntelius
09-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Greetings and Welcome to the guild. Look forward to seeing some of those maps :D

Gamerprinter
09-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Welcome, Kuraru! I just welcomed, Highlander. Its good to see another site of mappers has found us. Just last month or so ConquerClub.com found us and a whole mess of new members here because of that. I guess that trend is continuing.

Looks like I'll have to take a peek at alternatehistory.com site - to see what you guys have going there!

Again, welcome!

GP

Edit: since you guys are new members, you have the right to vote on this month's Mapping Challenge, which is going on right now. So visit the October Mapping Challenge - Revote, and gives us your vote please. There's lots of entries this month, so lots of maps to review, but pick your favorite six maps in the voting poll.

NeonKnight
09-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Welcome to the Guild!

Steel General
09-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Welcome Aboard!

Turgenev
09-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Welcome to the Guild, James. Now, let's see those maps. ;)