PDA

View Full Version : Thunderspire: The Chamber of Eyes

mlochowitz
10-04-2008, 05:52 PM
I just started working on some battle maps for Thunderspire Labyrinth. I went a little over the top with the color on this one, but looking at some of the sample art from the module it looks like that is what the designers were going for as well.

I didnít create a shadow layer this time either. Since Iím using this with my projector, I really hate to reduce the brightness by up to 40% if I donít have too.

I suppose I should have always still made the layer for show and turned it off before exporting. Maybe Iíll do that for the next one.

Going to start on the Horned Hold now, that should be a fun map to make!

Lambert
08-03-2009, 09:26 AM
Hello champion,
I would have PMed you, but apparently that is a privilege I have to earn somehow and thus I reply to your post. I like this map and I was going to use it as the basis of a Monastery in a table top campaign I am running. I would only be printing out a copy to use myself rather then include it in a printed module or some such. I hope you don't mind.

Lambert

Alfar
08-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Hello champion,
I would have PMed you, but apparently that is a privilege I have to earn somehow and thus I reply to your post.

... thereby earning said privilege ;)

You have to have made at least 5 posts before you can PM.

NeonKnight
08-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Good work on your map (from a fellow Mapper of the Thunderspire Module!)

Alfar
08-03-2009, 10:02 AM
Why yes, a very pretty map as well. Repped, and my apologies for the thread-jack :)

Steel General
08-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Surprised that this went unnoticed as long as it did.