PDA

View Full Version : October Entry

Rovingjack
10-24-2008, 09:05 PM
Well it aint a winner and really it's rather raw. But for now that is about as finished as it's going to get.

The idea I had was going to have ringing platforms at differant levels and stairs, walkways and elevators between buildings. I'd likely go with a metropolis art deco style on some of them. the sphere was to be a gate way from another world with vehicles coming out of the smaller globe that I would have made look like a blue and black crackling energy/magma ball.

I've just got a whole lot of things that have swamped me lately and my access to materials an scanner have been rather restricted.

delgondahntelius
10-24-2008, 09:29 PM
Wow ... you should really keep going on this one... even after the challenge is up.. I would love to see this completed.... and what's it hurt, all you have to gain is a little more experience :D Hope to see it finished one day .... great start tho.... lovely work!

Korrigan
10-25-2008, 08:20 AM
I agree with Delgondahntelius, I'd love to see this one further advanced... Get some rep !

Redrobes
10-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Yes, very enticing start - a mixture of tall buildings and holes to make the shapes. Only a few days - nay hours to be into the voting but would be good to see if you can progress it beyond its current state.

Steel General
10-25-2008, 10:51 AM
I agree with the others so far, would love to see this finished.

Sigurd
10-25-2008, 01:49 PM
This looks like it could be a very interesting treatment.

Sort of a cross between Krypton and Duck Dodgers :).

I'd be interested to see it finished.

Sigurd

NeonKnight
10-25-2008, 03:07 PM
I agree, quite Skookum!

Ascension
10-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Put me down as another vote for "finish this one 'cuz it looks like an awesome start".