PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

MiniRe
11-18-2008, 09:49 AM
Hello guys,
I couldn't visit this forum and stay away... I start to play RPG 9 years ago and I'm a lover of maps.
Everytime that I'll master some adventure I like to make a map for it, but since I started to do it, the map was weird, strange, ugly... :?
So these days a friend told me about this forum and a guide about how to maps, after it I could not be out here.

I hope do better maps now and post here my "monsters"..

Good day to all...

NeonKnight
11-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the Guild!

Steel General
11-18-2008, 02:01 PM
Welcome Aboard!

ravells
11-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Looking forward to seeing your maps, MiniRe! Check out the tutorial section for some great tips on mapmaking! Be sure to look at the 'award winners' which people have voted as worthy of attention.

Turgenev
11-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the Guild, MiniRe. Watch out for that "monster", aka Cartographicus Infectious, because once bitten there's no turning back. It's worse than a werewolf or vampire bite. :lol:

Redstar
11-20-2008, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the Guild, MiniRe. Watch out for that "monster", aka Cartographicus Infectious, because once bitten there's no turning back. It's worse than a werewolf or vampire bite. :lol:

It's true. One day you are bitten, the next, you find yourself waking up from a long night, naked with a pen in your hand and a pad of graphing paper and you have no idea how you got there.