PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

El Hakim
12-13-2008, 04:03 PM
Well met!

Just joined today. MarkusTay referred me here from the Candlekeep forums.

I've been using CC off and on for several years. I have some maps up on my website (http://forgotten-realms.wandering-dwarf.com/map_page.html), if you'd like to see some of my work. I look forward to checking out all the mapping you guys have done. Going to go explore the site.

Steel General
12-13-2008, 10:15 PM
Welcome Aboard!

I hereby banish your 'Blue Pip O'Anonimity' *bonk*

Several skilled CC users in residence here I'm sure you'll be hearing from them.

Redrobes
12-14-2008, 07:44 AM
Nice lot of maps there on your site. You should find lots to see around here that interests you. On my sig is a keyword index, theres lots of CC3 threads collected together there if your particularly interested in them.

El Hakim
12-14-2008, 10:27 AM
Nice lot of maps there on your site. You should find lots to see around here that interests you. On my sig is a keyword index, theres lots of CC3 threads collected together there if your particularly interested in them.

Thanks for the tip. After looking at some of the CC3 maps, I'm thinking I need to upgrade. I'm using CC2 Pro now.

ravells
12-14-2008, 10:57 AM
Welcome to the Guild, Dwarf! One of our resident mappers is mapping out all of the Greyhawk world - you should check out her stuff. Do a site search under 'Anna'