PDA

View Full Version : The Black Tower - Temple of Nāzar

Steel General
12-16-2008, 07:15 AM
OK here's my latest little temple 'complex'.

Nāzar is the deity of Strategy, Tactics, Naval Combat, etc. More info can be found under his entry in the CWBP WIKI (http://cwbp.cartographersguild.com/index.php?title=Nazar)

The development of this map can be found in this thread (http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=3620).

The 2 round sections would actually be stacked above the main altar and 'game board' artifact.

Feel free to leave comments, etc.

Gamerprinter
12-16-2008, 11:19 AM
SG, so will this be your I.C.E. Map Contest entry?

If so you need to use something like PosterRazor and cut it up into multiple slices and bundled into a PDF file - that's how I.C.E. wants it. Good luck!

If this is not your entry, finish one, so I can have some competition - so far, I'm the only entry in that contest!!

GP

Steel General
12-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Yeah I installed PosterRazor a while ago (after it was mentioned here).

I'm undecided, on which one to enter, this or the Barrakis one (still in the WIP thread), and I started working on another, but I don't know if I'll finish it in time or not.

The only problem with the contest is that I don't have a scanner available to me to re-scan the entry form in so I can submit it.

Gamerprinter
12-16-2008, 01:55 PM
If you have the full version of Acrobat, you can export as a JPG or TIF, then import to GIMP and use your mouse to sign and date it. Make a new PDF and send that in...

GP

Midgardsormr
12-16-2008, 02:00 PM
If not, someone who does have Acrobat can do it for you:

Edit: Contest form removed due to the thread thumb-nailer (SG)

Steel General
12-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Thanks Midgard...That makes it easy - much appreciated.

Signing my name with a mouse ought to be an adventure :)

Steel General
12-17-2008, 02:40 PM
SG, so will this be your I.C.E. Map Contest entry?

GP

Yup it is now officially my first entry in the contest - sent it in this morning.