PDA

View Full Version : Wassup!

slackingisnotacrime
01-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Hello fellow Guild members!

I'm a big time WWII/Scifi gaming geek! Right now my poison of choice is Axis and Allies Miniatures. Looking to create a series of 'City Fight' maps for A&AM.

Wilco, out!

Nomadic
01-29-2009, 11:18 PM
Welcome to the guild. I took a look at the axis and allies maps you posted and am quite impressed. I can't wait to see what else you will be putting up.

Steel General
01-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Welcome Aboard!

slackingisnotacrime
01-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Thanks a lot guys!

ravells
01-30-2009, 04:56 PM
Excellent! It would be great to have some WW2 maps here. I used to play Advanced Squad Leader many years ago, but gave it up because it's not a game, it's a lifestyle choice and I prefer messing about on photoshop, making maps and taking photos.

If you're looking to print out your maps for table top gaming, check out GamerPrinter's printing service (http://www.gamer-printshop.com/) which just might be what you need. As an added bonus he is a prodigious poster on these boards so it's not like a 'faceless' service.

slackingisnotacrime
01-30-2009, 05:24 PM
I used to play Advanced Squad Leader many years ago, but gave it up because it's not a game, it's a lifestyle choice and I prefer messing about on photoshop, making maps and taking photos.

Funny that's the way I'm feeling about A&AM... Let's face it... I'm a gaming whore.. their, I said it... are you happy. I'm a gaming crack whore! :(( Eh... oh well, I still love myself.

ravells
01-30-2009, 05:50 PM
Marriage cures these things very quickly. At least it did for me!