PDA

View Full Version : A Dungeon Experiment

industrygothica
01-30-2009, 12:00 PM
I wanted to play a little with Overwatch's style (http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=1693) in a dungeon. This is quite obviously a WIP, as I've only been working on the center room, and it's not done yet as well.

I think it's also obvious how badly I need a tablet. This drawing with the mouse crap is for the birds!

-IG

Steel General
01-30-2009, 12:15 PM
I like it... you a have a small bit of artifact at the very top, near the middle. No big deal just thought I'd let you know it was there.

industrygothica
01-30-2009, 12:33 PM
I like it... you a have a small bit of artifact at the very top, near the middle. No big deal just thought I'd let you know it was there.

Thanks. I knew about it, but it's low on the priority list at the moment. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with the walls yet.

jaerdaph
01-30-2009, 01:24 PM
I really like the green slime on the dungeon floor tiles.

torstan
01-31-2009, 10:06 PM
Those floor textures really are lovely. The green works wonders.

I'd tone down the texture on the walls a little - its a bit distracting at the moment. Otherwise, looking good.

Ascension
01-31-2009, 10:29 PM
I love the wall texture, can't keep my eyes off of it...so filling it up with stuff (monsters, chests, etc) might make my eyes focus less on the walls.

Turgenev
02-03-2009, 01:38 AM
That's a really cool start to the dungeon. I like the wall texture as well but I have a feeling it won't dominate as much as it does now once there are more stuff in the dungeon. I can't wait to see what comes of this.