PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone.

Roshin
02-11-2009, 09:11 AM
I've been playing RPG's and tabletop games for many years now. Recently I got back into D&D with the latest edition and found myself looking for floorplans and maps to use in my campaign. Being an arty type of fellow, I like to do things myself and assumed there were others like me out here. A bit of googling later, and I ended up here. :)

My goal right now is to put together a basic set of generic "dungeon" floorplans for personal use and maybe share it here, if people are interested.

Steel General
02-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Welcome Aboard!

Interesting avatar - 'Rodents w/Guns' :D

I suggest you look through the various WIP, finished maps and the tutorial forums for inspiration, examples and maybe even something you can download and use in a pinch.

Vandy
02-11-2009, 09:52 AM
Hi, Roshin.

Welcome to the Cartographers' Guild. I'm sure you'll be able to find a wealth of resource information here and I am just as sure folks would be interested in your sharing your maps and dungeons.

I also have to agree with Steel General concerning your avatar -- you would make Bill Murray and Chevy Chase proud!

Regards,

Gary

NeonKnight
02-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Welcome to the Guild!

Ascension
02-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Uzi-toting hamsters = sweetness. Welcome to The Guild.

ravells
02-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Welcome to the guild and check out Turgenev's dungeon floorplans - they are his specialty!

Redrobes
02-15-2009, 01:59 PM
Hi Roshin, Your welcome to take my set (www.viewing.ltd.uk/Temp/CG/GeomorphicTiles/Dungeon.zip) and play with them and add to them if you feel like it. Its a 30Mb zip btw. These are from a challenge a few months back (http://www.viewing.ltd.uk/Temp/CG/ChallengeTN/Challengers_Aug08.htm) where a few of us made tiles so check these before starting any big time sink project. There was another chap on here doing a huge set of tiles too though that was not part of the monthly challenge.